Lavender | Competition Sock
● 48% thinner for less bulk in your competition boots
● Coolmax® Technology to wick away excess moisture; aiding temperature control.
● 4 way stretch throughout leg for comfort
● Double density ankle & sole for comfort and maximum durability.
● Full Lycra® foot to ensure contoured foot
Coolhorsesocks Competition Sock
Our lightweight competition socks designed for close contact riding socks.
The Competition Riding Sock is packed with the standard features but its 48% thinner than a standard coolhorse riding sock, we user finer gauge yarns to produce a thinner leg and less weight in the Coolmax padded foot. This reduction doesn't compromise performance and is really hardwearing.
Being lighter and thinner it washes brilliant and dries even quicker! Ideal for eventing... we hope to see loads of socks flying from horseboxes across the land as they dry ready for the next day's exertions..
The nature of the new sock means its superb for those chilly morning hunt meets as it is more discrete and complies with the dress code and etiquette.
The Competition Riding Sock, has a padded foot with Coolmax fabric knitted in to wick away moisture ensuring maximum comfort for the wearer, ribbed arch and heel support to prevent slippage in the boot, micromesh vented foot for breath-ability and heel friction pads for comfort and hard wear.
- Technical Sock Features:
●48% thinner for less bulk in your competition boots
● Coolmax® technology
● Padded sole for extra comfort, increasing reinforcing the sole, heel and toe
●Full Lycra® foot to ensure contoured foot
- Leg: 95% Polyamide | 5% Lycra®
Foot: 60% Coolmax® | 35% Polyamide | 5% Lycra®